• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL Contracts 2011 - 2013 for the "stars"

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, players should be allowed to stay in their current franchise if they want to.

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
Sachin Tendulkar should get paid atleast 80% of the IPL wages considering that he is the god of cricket.

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
Fair call considering he alone generates 120 per cent more interest than all other 'superstars' combined.
Not really. The only reason I watch the IPL lately is because of Matthew Hayden. As soon as he gets out I literally change the channel; which means that I haven't been watching the IPL for too long as of late.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Seems a bit silly if that's true. Kills the fabric of all the teams.
It would make the whole idea of building a side pointless. They should let the franchise have the option of having a first option on their current players, with those who reject the new contract going into the auction.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It would make the whole idea of building a side pointless. They should let the franchise have the option of having a first option on their current players, with those who reject the new contract going into the auction.
Yeah, I totally agree.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Mathews and Malinga will be big shots next time. Criminally under payed compared with their payments with performances. Suraj Randiv and Chanaka Welagedara may get a contract.

Sir Alex

Banned
I don't want to see anymore Ishant-Roach-Duminy kind of signings. It made perform-in-Australia-grab-fat-contract a fad.

GGG

State Captain
Before this IPL I would of said that Ross Taylor would of fetched the most for a non Indian, interesting to see what will happen now that his form dropped off.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I don't want to see anymore Ishant-Roach-Duminy kind of signings. It made perform-in-Australia-grab-fat-contract a fad.
Duminy was quality and pure class for MI in the last edition of IPL. He was injured this season and is suffering from general form loss atm. Roach didn't play many games either. Sharma is the only culprit but meh, he sucks at everything these days.