• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rant - Back to back tests!

Langeveldt

Soutie
Quite annoyed that there is hardly any gap between the test matches in this English summer, its just too much cricket, and no break to get the desire to watch some cricket back again :!( Theres nothing to look forward to because its all constantly happening..

I guess thats the only way to fit so much cricket in though :!(

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I think alot of ppl would disagree with you...the series is now 1/1 England are back in the series and Pollock is out for South Africa so im sure all the cricket supporters in England can't wait for the 4th test.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Just look at the ticket sales for Twenty20, C&G, NCL, the ODI's and the tests.

It's boom time in cricket again in England.

Now if they can just find a way of getting the average attendance at the county championship games into double figures, that WILL be a success.

Craig

World Traveller
:lol: :lol:

Chickie and Gravy must be an Antigan institution. I'm sure they have made going to St Johns even more fun.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
More stupid than having 2 lots of back to back games is the fact that when there was a week's break, no FC Cricket was scheduled, only one dayers!

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
i disagree, except for the desire bit. i always look foward to cricket, but now there is no time where i am dying i need of cricket and practically praying for the ICC to hold a match.:)