• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Bats

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
What do the cricket playing members of this forums use..

i currently have 5 bats- Newberry Zeus, Gray Nicols Scimatar, Kookaburra Dominator, GM Maestro 303 and Gray Nicols Longbow

[i m not fond of any of them] i use in matches my Zeus as its my latest one...i got the GM, Kookaburra and Longbow as gifts and kind of despise them...

i want the Newberry Mjolnir but its too damn expensive so i am going to buy, next season a buy Hunts County Insigmia 6* or a 5* Gray Nicol Rapier

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i have 3 bats

but only use 2 of them

first is a bradman which is a very good bat

but my fav one and i will buy another is a m & h signiture with the 6 pieces cut out of the back

great bats with great weight and beautiful bit of willow.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
I used to use when i played a Hunts Limited Edition. It's the one that Ashley Giles and all the Warwickshire guys used to use. but it's a couple of seasons old so they've updated hunts, but still good

Langeveldt

Soutie
I use a Bellingham and Smith Firebladein matches... I love it, just a really nicely balanced bat (Its on my avatar)

I also have a Stewart Surridge CBS Classic

I have loads of bats kicking around the house that I use for knocking around in the yard...

Craig

World Traveller
So that is you. I dont presntly have a bat, but depending on where or play or if I do this summer because of work I promise myself a good bat.