• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs Pakistan in England

Jayzamann

International Regular
There was a point in time not that long ago when Younis and Yousuf were 1 and 2 in the world for test batting. Even the loss of one is a gaping hole, but sheeeeesh.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nice ball from Hilfenhaus to get the first one. Am kind of hoping one of these new guys goes well for Pakistan, but am also hoping for an absolute rout by the Aussie bowlers.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There was a point in time not that long ago when Younis and Yousuf were 1 and 2 in the world for test batting. Even the loss of one is a gaping hole, but sheeeeesh.
It does seem a bit like cutting off your nose to spite your face leaving both out.Then again it may pay off longterm if both are such a disruptive influence.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
All this talk (and Pakistan's recent direness against Australia in proper cricket) suggests to me that 5-6 Australia is a fair bet.

flibbertyjibber

Lets face it,we aren't going to learn an awful lot about the Aussie or England attacks in the coming weeks against this batting line up as they are weaker than Bangladesh.If you had the Banglas batting and the Pakistan bowling you'd have a decent side.

contentcreation

Cricket Spectator
Hi! Am new to this forum, and I can see that this forum is one of the very active forums on the topic. Am sure I will be able to get some really interesting information here.

Burgey

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
It's a conspiracy to keep other teams down, mate. Terrible. Been happening since forever.

Let it start I suppose. I'll roll out the UFO from Area 51 and we can kick it off..
So are you trying to say that Chris Broad is a Alien bereft of human emotions like Bias and Fondness .

Gambhir, Ganguly, Benn, Rashid Latif, Muralitharan ,Harbhajan ,Akthar ,Inzamam ,Gavaskar and many more all seem to disagree with this.

While the likes of Langer, Ponting ,Watson ,Haddin ,Johnson will all probably agree..

Indian Cricket Fever - Chris Broad Must Go

Here is a article from 2005 .Since then he has been involved in many more controversies.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Another wicket for Hilfy and it has been good bowling from him, easily been the best out of the Australian bowlers so far.

Looking forward to seeing how Smith bowls.

Butt looks solid for Pakistan.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Aussies looking solid, but these conditions look quite good for batting. Bollinger perhaps a bit short and Johnson not finding much movement or pace - looks like Pakistan could form a big lead if they string a couple partnerships together. Top bowling from Hilfenhaus though, he really would have cleaned up if he'd bowled on the first day, imo.