• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs Pakistan in England

AaronK

State Regular
Would not be worrying about Hussey (in this innings at least) if I were you, really cannot see Dough hanging around for long tomorow morning.

It would be the batting lineup without a single proven quality test batsman in it that would be the more obvious concern.
Doughe looks better than Imran Farhat at the moment.. he played a cut shot and a stright drive... very good looking shots..

I think Pakistan can get 250 to 280.. but anything over that would be hard..

AaronK

State Regular
Dougeh won't be forgetting all these bouncers. Maybe not the wisest move.
I got hand it to him.. he has been getting some blows here and there but he understand the significant of this partnership.. so he is staying for a while..

but Pakistan should try to get Hussey..

Jayzamann

International Regular
Short leg for Dougeh. That seemed to work at least once against the Australians.

As I type that plan fell through...

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well Dougeh has looked dreadful so far,mostly too short and too wide and a leg stump half volley when he did bowl one pitched up.Not good use of the new ball up to now.

Good captaincy by Ponting.Taking Bollinger off is right thing to do as he has bowled dross.Can Johnson bowl better than last year?

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hard to grasp just how dire this Pakistan batting lineup is. I mean Shahid Afridi has the second highest Test batting average at 37.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hilf is the only one in the attack that will bowl at the stumps.He should win the match for Australia against this batting line up.Unless Akmal Jnr gets a ton i can't see them scoring 200 in either innings.