• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs Pakistan in England

That was great from Aamer and Clarke.

Could have easily been a bad and ugly situation there with Aamer colliding into Clarke after getting him out.

Great to see Clarke accepted his apology immediately and walked off.
Some players have good temperment on the field, had this been against India they would have whinged and whined to the umpire like Dhoni usually does.

AaronK

State Regular
shoaib ...what an asshole?

mind you..shut up and bowle..

i think..he is back again..i am seeing those slow and yarker length deliveries now..

stumpski

International Captain

Could have easily been a bad and ugly situation there with Aamer colliding into Clarke after getting him out.

Yeah, you get the feeling that if it had been Akhtar and Hayden, say, it wouldn't have ended well.

That was a pretty decent over from Shoaib Akhtar I thought.

pasag

RTDAS

Think it's a bit of a sad indictment on cricket that we have to (rightfully, mind) praise normal human behaviour.

stumpski

International Captain
98 off 70 seems quite manageable tbh, especially considering the batting to come. It's when it gets to above 10 an over that the game tilts toward the fielding side.

stumpski

International Captain
Safely pouched - and the scene is set for the brothers Hussey to finish the job. Not too much to come after them.