• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs Pakistan in England

Jayzamann

International Regular
Ooooh can't get much worse for Pakistan there, really needed Clarke to charge past the tenth over.

AaronK

State Regular
pinch me someone just to make sure i am not dreaming this.. Pakistan cought something lol hah

BoyBrumby

Englishman
:laugh:

Razzaq has gone down in stages at third man.

Ooo, gorgeous square cut from Huss jr there. Shot of the day IMHO.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
The spinners can still win it for Pakistan. Getting Warner out will do them some good here.

pasag

RTDAS
That was the seventh Twenty20 International innings in a row that Mick failed to score at a s/r of above 100.

Jayzamann

International Regular
That was the seventh Twenty20 International innings in a row that Mick failed to score at a s/r of above 100.
Personally, I'm counting down the days until his career SR goes south of 100. Then there'd be no excuse.