• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dream ODI XI: Vote for the SPINNER

Who will be the primary spinner in your Dream ODI XI?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir Alex

Banned
Warne. Statistically as good or close enough to the others. Was absolute champion at WCs and has an amazing record there. His performances in 99 will be amongst the greatest in the history of cricket. He also was a decent bat and excellent slip fielder.
It's astonishing how their world cup figures are similar, although murali stands out for having taken more wickets.

Murali has taken 53 wickets @ 19.69 with eco rate of 3.83

Warne has 32 wickets@ 19.5 with economy rate of 3.83 as well!

Both featured in 2 finals and won 1.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
It's astonishing how their world cup figures are similar, although murali stands out for having taken more wickets.

Murali has taken 53 wickets @ 19.69 with eco rate of 3.83

Warne has 32 wickets@ 19.5 with economy rate of 3.83 as well!

Both featured in 2 finals and won 1.
Haha, crazy.

Murali played at four now, yeah?

bagapath

International Captain
murali's 7 fer against a strong indian batting lineup in a usually batsman friendly sharjah ground is one of the greatest spin bowling performances in limited overs internationals

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Looks 33? I saw an interview of him a few days ago on youtube and maybe it's the beard but the man looks like he's in his late 40s.
That's probaly you have not see much muslims with the huge beard on. We get to see many, and I would think you don't see many Asians as well. I am familiar with both of them. Saqlain looks in middle 30s for sure.