• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW UK Summer Meetup 2011

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
If you'd given me 24 hours' more notice I could have done this. As it stands I'm in Grimsby and therefore won't.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bugger :( I probably should've as well. I was originally meant to be going with a friend, who bailed, so I kinda gave up on the idea. But I'm sat here knowing I'll probably regret it if I don't, but also not sure how much I'd enjoy it on my own.
Thus you'd think CW would be my first port of call but, as always, I left it too late.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha. Yeh, I wouldn't mind a net in London over the New Year if I'm not back in Uni by then. The Oval nets are pretty cheap to hire out.

Jarquis

Might be in London/Taunton over new year.. Very keen for a net somewhere..
Indoor School at Taunton, 23rd of Dec or 27th-30th (Guessing it will be shut on boxing day),
People to make an effort :p
A load of notice, realise it's a pretty hectic time and what have you, but could be decent.
Is the basic plan that Hingeh and I have formed this evening..

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Will make the effort to get to Taunton, London a bit of a stretch.
Bit of a stretch? FMD, I don't want to sound rude, but I will...

You blokes act like making a two hour trip is crossing the Gobi Desert on foot. I can't believe it. How did you ever colonise most of the world?

Quaggas

State Captain

You blokes act like making a two hour trip is crossing the Gobi Desert on foot. I can't believe it. How did you ever colonise most of the world?
Welsh and Scots did the hard yards..... :p

Jarquis

Well who said my post had anything to do with distance?
I could neither afford the money or the time to get to London during the Christmas period with exams looming less than a week and a half away.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Indoor School at Taunton, 23rd of Dec or 27th-30th (Guessing it will be shut on boxing day),
People to make an effort :p
A load of notice, realise it's a pretty hectic time and what have you, but could be decent.
Is the basic plan that Hingeh and I have formed this evening..
Yeah guys, I'm flying all the way to England to meet some people from a cricket forum.. Thats the story..

Mitchell to bat first IMO..

grecian

I'm up for any meetings that happen in Exeter. Oh, not the Plymouth side of the river though.....