• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Katich

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
See, I'm pleased Hughes was punted myself; not 'cos I'm a complete prick as he seems thoroughly likeable young bloke, but his technique just really, really irritates me. Goes beyond "eccentric" and into "********" for me.

Kid must have an amazing eye to be as good with it as he is.
Yeah he does tbh.

And he's a great kid - mentioned before he came down from Macksville two years ago to attend our club's junior presentation - hadn't done speaking before at all, gave of his time for free. Spent all night signing autographs (he'd just scored a ton in the Shield final) and answering questions.

Have the utmost respect for the kid. Hope he:

a. doesn't change a jot as a person; and
b. makes it in a huge way at international level; and
c. gets rid of that unfortunate thing on his lip (wasn't there preso night tbf).

Riggins

International Captain
I know he's clearly below Ponting,S.Waugh,Hayden and even Clarke but how would he compare to Taylor,Slater,Langer,Junior and also to your Martyn's and Hussey's.
Out of your list I would only rate him above/equal to Hussey, Taylor, S Waugh. Didnt see much of Taylor but get the impression that in a pressure situation I would back Taylor over katich every time.