• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sydney Cricketers

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Any cricketers in Sydney interested in playing some fun cricket this season, My side is looking for a few players...

Currently there are a few Cricketweb guys who are likely to play...
Bugssy
Broncoman
Slats
Myself

Its only a bunch of guys who are out to have a bit of fun, we are playing out of Campbelltown and if you want to get out and meet a few of the Cricketweb guys then by all means let me know so i can get you some details...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cool no worries Andre ill chat to ya on MSN next time i see ya on and give you all the details i have up until now...
Should be a good team, Maybe we can get some kind of logo on our shirts and promote Cricketweb :D :D :D

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
Currently there are a few Cricketweb guys who are likely to play...
Slats
bout time ian got playing again.. according to andrew he's quite good :P. and he can use his "Warickshire" bat :P

tell me how the team goes blewy... actually better still u(or bugs or some1 form teh team) should post match reports etc. on teh site and keep us up to date with everything. if u guys manage to get a logo and stuff. it'll be gr8 publicity for CW and it will be a gr8 read for all of CW. hehe i juts hope u guys win alot ;):P

Last edited:

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Would love to Blewy but Campbelltown is a bit far from Coogee...

And besides...you guys wouldn't want to be shown up by a girl would you? :P

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Eyes_Only said:
Would love to Blewy but Campbelltown is a bit far from Coogee...

And besides...you guys wouldn't want to be shown up by a girl would you? :P
They'd make you umpire to avoid being shown up!

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
just wondering, about what percentage are people from each country on this forum? I'm guessing the majority would be Englishmen and Aussis, but maybe someone can make a more accurate guess?

Rich2001

International Captain
Mr. Ponting said:
just wondering, about what percentage are people from each country on this forum? I'm guessing the majority would be Englishmen and Aussis, but maybe someone can make a more accurate guess?
Your actually quite close, I think your find that there isn't actually that many English people about, but the ones that are here post alot to give the impression of more.

When I say not that many iam talking in ratio to the well over 650 members that we have here

The vast majority will be Aus and NZ as that was who the site was aimmed at from the very start, it then developed into the English game.

Last edited: