Thread: Goodby ashwell JP has offered to carry your bags

Banned

Goodby ashwell JP has offered to carry your bags

3st

I clicked on the link but I am in a small town in India right now and speed is slow. I cbf waiting longer, so I am closing the link.

Thanks for letting us know Pratters.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

jobss, a wee tip.

Edit your post so that there's the possibilty of discussion. At the moment the thread title is a statement which has no meaning and a link which has nothing to do with the thread title. When posting threads, please make sure that you're kicking off some form of discussion.

I thought he wasn't going to post another SA thread.

Quote Originally Posted by popepouri View Post
    I thought he wasn't going to post another SA thread.

Jboss graduated from the Obama school of promises.

International Vice-Captain Jungle Jumbo's Avatar
    Absolutely class bowling lineup they did that against and on such a difficult wicket as well. Forget Prince and Duminy, put Kallis and Amla on their way home as well...

Has he got an English parent?

That Titans attack is unbelievably bad. Couple of them I have never heard of.

Fair achievement from Rossouw though. Only the third South African to score 300 in a day after Barry Richards and Graeme Smith. From what I have seen of Rossouw he is a Smith clone - all onside and enjoys the LBW. If he turned up in the Pro20 he would probably be touring the West Indies.

Banned
    Really? Surely, the Saffer squad to tour the West Indies has already been announced....

Who's in that squad? I'm sure Ashwell Prince and JP Duminy are in the squad, and Rossuow is not....

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TT Boy View Post
    That Titans attack is unbelievably bad. Couple of them I have never heard of.

Fair achievement from Rossouw though. Only the third South African to score 300 in a day after Barry Richards and Graeme Smith. From what I have seen of Rossouw he is a Smith clone - all onside and enjoys the LBW. If he turned up in the Pro20 he would probably be touring the West Indies.
    The attack had ability but just inexperienced TT. Walters is 6ft plenty and bowls 140kph and Hardu Viljoen got a five-for the previous week against a decent Lions batting line-up and according to reporters had some serious gas.

Elgar has now got 9 SuperSport series hundreds in 3 seasons and Rossouw has just been a revelation.

On comparing Rossouw to Smith...the only thing they have in common is that they biff the ball. Otherwise Rossouw can play all around the ground and is not prone to the LBW. In 4-day cricket his most common form of dismissal is probably caught behind by the keeper or slips like most.

But thats besides the point. Jboss is just an idiot because both Prince and JP are fine players as well and its good we have this competition in the batting. You could also add Stiaan Van Zyl for a test selection...I'm not joking but is a rebirth of Graeme Pollock in style and dismissiveness...just oozes elegance. Then we also have Jon Vandiar and Dave Miller who are suited to the 1-day game and all those 5 youngsters are under the age of 22 and are in the SA 'A' squad.

JBoss just appreciate the talent we have...Rossouw, Elgar, Van Zyl, Vandiar and Miller will get their chances somewhere along the line.
    Last edited by SeamUp; 04-04-2010 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shivfan View Post
    Really? Surely, the Saffer squad to tour the West Indies has already been announced....

Who's in that squad? I'm sure Ashwell Prince and JP Duminy are in the squad, and Rossuow is not....

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    You're spot on mate.

Thread Information