• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wats Ur Fav Event?

Which Is Ur Fav Event?

• ICC Champions Trophy?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ICC Women's World Cup?

• ICC Intercontinental Cup?

• ICC World Twenty20 Qualifiers?

• Total voters

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Guys time to select ur fav event?:partytime

Note: WCL option includes all regional & global Divisions & CWC Qualifiers too.

Last edited:

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Ashes, unbeaten in three years in them as well :)
:laugh:

Ashes for me too, though in this poll I've taken "Ashes" to represent "Test cricket" which for me is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any tournament or competition starting with the letters ICC or IPL.

Athlai

Not Terrible
As a Kiwi it's hard to say Tests considering how much better we are in ODIs. Probably enjoy the CH series more than anything.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Personally i enjoy WC T20, . because the entire cricketing world is involved, its short and sweet, and contests end up being very close......this is what i like to watch....i personally think they should either get rid of the 50over WC or get rid of the CT....

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yup, the Ashes is certainly the "holy grail" of cricket followed by the ODI WC, then SA vs Aust test series for mine