• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why is NUL cricket only 45 overs long?

Langeveldt

Soutie
luckyeddie said:
Can anyone name ONE advantage of coloured clothing?

The only thing I can come up with is 'selling replica shirts'.

I guess I'm old-fashioned. What next - test cricket in jeans sponsored by Levi's?
IMO coloured clothing looks better, and it gives teams a chance to be more individual (Like SA being green and gold and the Kiwis wearing Black)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
vishnureddy said:
one advantage is one can easily differentiate players of different teams :P
So the public can't work out that the 2 blokes running up and down holding planks of wood and wearing pads are on the other team to the other 11 then?! ;)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mr. Ponting said:
not too scientific mr. mxy. most people knew when they were in kindergarten.:D
That doesn't make it any less scientific. I'm sure you didn't know why in kindergarten.