• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

steve waugh and mark richardson

Kimbo

International Debutant
I am meeting Steve Waugh and Mark Richardson this Friday night from 7-8pm at the Academy at Lincoln... wicked eh...

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
do you mean Lincoln in Australia or New Zealand or Lincoln in England? If it's in england then I only live half an hour away from Lincoln.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Lincoln in New Zealand. I have half a mind to use the "Report Post" button on that one due to gross stupidity!

1) How many academies are there in Lincoln
2) Why would either Waugh or Richardson be in Lincoln
3) Why would Sunil H be in England

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kimbo

International Debutant
I have no idea what Steve waugh is doing over here, infact i have been apologising to my friend for the past few days for insisting she was lying when she said we were going to meet him at Lincoln- but she did prove it to me.
I think thats why i am so excited- its not that steve waugh is one of my fav players or anything, but you dont get the chance to meet top players from other countries that often. I have bowled to Craig McMillan, been coached by Lou Vincent, Danny Morrison and Dipak Patel. I have met Matt Horne... I think they are all real awesome but you kind of get used to meeting NZ players... such a small country.

Kimbo

International Debutant
well, i am just going to reply to myself... i am just so excited, tommorow is the day i meet steve waugh... also the day i get fitness tested, but i'm trying not to think about that.

anthonysw

U19 Cricketer
How about kidnapping them? Then we would only let them go when they give Cricketweb a full interview :D

Kimbo

International Debutant
Those of you (i'm looking at the kiwis here) who are sharp will have realised i was telling a big fat lie, like a test- the black caps went away last wednesday- the 28thof may, and i said that i was meeting mark richardson on friday- the 31st... :rolleyes:

Kimbo

International Debutant
my life isn't very exciting. although i did go to lincoln, i think i was looking at my schedule for lincoln and it mentioned steve waugh and mark richardson, then i thought they would be there, then i realised mark richardson would be in the windies... i guess i just wondered if anyone else would notice...

Kimbo

International Debutant
sorry, i was in a bad mood- my hopes were up for about 10 minutes until i realised about mark richardson being away