• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of Cricketers - CW's Favorite Cricketer

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Willis.

The Elliott-Sidebottom incident counting against Collingwood here, for mine.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
A tough one.

I've always liked Ian Harvey, I don't think the Aussies ever fully appreciated his talent. He was awesome in county cricket and comes across as a good bloke as a pundit on Sky.

I'm warming to both Willis and Collingwood. Willis was a fine bowler and his curmudeonly act on TV is growing on me. Collingwood is not a pretty bastman to watch - in fact he's bloody horrible to watch - but has got guts and scores important runs, and is obviously a top fielder.

But I shall go for Bob Willis - because he looks like my Mum

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bob Willis looks nothing like my mother (though in her youth she looked a bit like Dimitar Berbatov) but he still just shades this one from two other worthy candidates