• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Worst Batsman You've Seen

Howsie

International Captain
It demonstrates how truly diabolical he used to be, and also that he's done well to make a miniscule improvement.

Personally to me it seemed to date from that whack on the head he got from that unacceptable James Anderson short delivery.
The day my hate for James Anderson started.

Howsie

International Captain
You guys break my heart.

Okay who can tell me an all time world batting record that Chris Martin holds and has nothing to do with low scores ??
Greatest percentage of runs scored in boundaries after a certain amount of test innings?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
GuyFromLancs, King Pietersen, Howsie, Postmanpat and andyc,

How many of you guys want to give up. I cant hold it very much longer you know.

I mean the pressure building up in my tummy. I need to rush to the loo :laugh:

By the time I come back you guys may be gone.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well there you go, I was sure I remembered Imran bowling a last-over maiden to beat Australia – my mind is clearly playing tricks on me.

Ah, here we go - I was getting it mixed up with this match.
Pretty woeful bottom-three of Campbell, Rackemann and Alderman there too.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
You guys break my heart.

Okay who can tell me an all time world batting record that Chris Martin holds and has nothing to do with low scores ??
Spent more time walking to/from the crease than actually at the crease?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Ok. Here goes...

He is the only batsman in the entire history of the game who, even after having played fifty (or more tests) has never ever been dismissed once he gets into double figures !!

Just imagine. The guy just needs to settle down which means nothing, just getting those first ten runs, and then, no force in the world can remove him from the crease !!!
:dry::dry: