• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to Cricket Web - Cricket Chat

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pro tip:
Don't be conned into thinking ***** knows **** since he posts long word salads. Much like me in English class it never contains anything of substance though.

cnerd123

likes this
Much like a Salad my posts are nutritious, tasty, and leave you wanting more.

Could do with some dressing and a bit more substance now and then, but at least I'm not giving you a heart attack or diabetes.

trundler

Much like a Salad my posts are nutritious, tasty, and leave you wanting more.

Could do with some dressing and a bit more substance now and then, but at least I'm not giving you a heart attack or diabetes.
It's not giving anything but it's taking away my will to live

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
If we see a trollish new poster and see they haven't given a proper location in their profile, should it be a sign that it's not actually a new postsr but someone trying hard to hide their identity.

Burgey

Fruity Creeper seems a fantastic addition to the forum. Has worked out ***** is a dickhead and called him out on it already. Welcome aboard.

PikeyB

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hi CricketWebbites , I'm Pikey , a British bloke living in deepest Wales . I only joined yesterday because I got fed up of reading all the crap and trolls on the BBC comments and wanted somewhere sensible to read and talk about the World Cup .

I aint got a lot of sporting posts in me , so you might not see me much, but I'll be having a good lurk . :)

I'm an England fan but a cricket lover first . I'd rather lose a great game than win a bad one . I follow a bit of County , a bit of 20/20 foreign and domestic , but really it's the International stuff that moves me , especially the Test Cricket . I have a very soft spot for the World Cup , even though England are so damn bad at it .

trundler

Hi CricketWebbites , I'm Pikey , a British bloke living in deepest Wales . I only joined yesterday because I got fed up of reading all the crap and trolls on the BBC comments and wanted somewhere sensible to read and talk about the World Cup .

I aint got a lot of sporting posts in me , so you might not see me much, but I'll be having a good lurk . :)

I'm an England fan but a cricket lover first . I'd rather lose a great game than win a bad one . I follow a bit of County , a bit of 20/20 foreign and domestic , but really it's the International stuff that moves me , especially the Test Cricket . I have a very soft spot for the World Cup , even though England are so damn bad at it .
Excellent. You'll fit right in.

DravidFan

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Joined today. I am probably older than most of you. Some of my earliest cricketing memories are of Gavaskar trying to win the 1979 Oval test for India. That should date me pretty well. A die hard fan of test cricket who laments the declining popularity of the format. Currently live in the US. Other preoccupations besides cricket include Jazz and recreational biking and recreational mathematics.