• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to Cricket Web - Cricket Chat

Napa

Cricket Spectator
Hi newcomers to the site, and welcome to the best forum for the discussion of cricket on the web.

We hope you have a look around and find that you enjoy the forum here as much as we all do. James has a 'read me first' on the main index page that is well worth a quick look.

Beyond that, please feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself and tell us a bit about yourself. One of the great things about CC is meeting cricket die-hards and/or people who have just discovered this great game. Who do you support? Do/where do you play yourself? How did you get into the sport and do you have particular heroes?

Look forward to chatting with you!
Thanks very much :)

Sportsblogger

Cricket Spectator
Hello. First time poster. I was just wondering if anyone has any advice about where to post cricket related blogs. I have my own rugby league blog which does ok (about 1,300 reads per article on average) and I'm looking to cover other sports that I like of which cricket is one. Is there anywhere on this site or can anyone recommend any Facebook groups or sites or forums that might accept that sort of stuff. Cheers.

hey

just new here butr lookin for chat about cicket I guess

who is everyones favourite player

any tips for the nooby about which people on here to avoid (lmao just jokin im sure everyone is pretty cool(

cnerd123

likes this
For starters avoid Burgey. The man's got awful taste in cricket and in food. Also will blatantly rip off other poster's memes, that is if he isn't busy boring you with another old man rant.