• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to Cricket Web - Cricket Chat

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks for replying.

I'm very new to cricket and try to watch as much as I can, but it would really help to know what is classed as an average score in all three formats. Just so I have a rough idea of how the teams are doing. Hope that makes sense?

Twenty20
ODI
TEST

Thanks in advance for your help.

Adrian
T20: 165
ODI: 265
Test: 350

But as ***** indicated, it varies hugely depending on conditions.

Last edited:

Larwood's_boots

U19 Debutant
Thanks for replying.

I'm very new to cricket and try to watch as much as I can, but it would really help to know what is classed as an average score in all three formats. Just so I have a rough idea of how the teams are doing. Hope that makes sense?

Twenty20
ODI
TEST

Thanks in advance for your help.

Adrian
The numbers given are solid but it varies massively depending on the pitch, MASSIVELY. They usually say you can't tell a par score until both teams have batted.

MagicPoopShovel

U19 12th Man
Hello all, pretty new here. Live in Aus but not strayan. Originally from SL.

Me likey the cricket. And this forum is pretty awesome. So many knowledgeable members and I feel like I learn something new everyday when I post here.

Larwood's_boots

U19 Debutant
Sorry if this is totally the wrong place but does anyone know who has the rights to england cricket in the USA? Watchespn had ECB rights in previous years but the test starts on thursday and it's not showing up as scheduled on their website, thanks so much in advance.

Ike

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sorry if this is totally the wrong place but does anyone know who has the rights to england cricket in the USA? Watchespn had ECB rights in previous years but the test starts on thursday and it's not showing up as scheduled on their website, thanks so much in advance.
It's showing up on Willow.

Aylish

Cricket Spectator
Hi my names Aylish. Wanted to find a forum to chat about cricket. Used to chat about cricket on twitter but it's not the same anymore.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hi my names Aylish. Wanted to find a forum to chat about cricket. Used to chat about cricket on twitter but it's not the same anymore.
Welcome aboard. You came to the right place. The people are cool and knowledgeable for the most part. Fun times here. I joined a month ago and have been lovin' it.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thank you, Yes I wanted people who actually knew a thing or two about cricket.
You'll want to avoid the poster Mr Miyagi then. I recommend reading sledger's posts, he's often insightful and has a wealth of cricket knowledge.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
You'll want to avoid the poster Mr Miyagi then. I recommend reading sledger's posts, he's often insightful and has a wealth of cricket knowledge.
Yeah its true Aylish. I don't know a thing or two about cricket.

Last edited: