• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to Cricket Web - Cricket Chat

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What about CW have a ticker on the side keeping track of who liked which post? (Like Facebook)

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
I am Dawood, aged 14 and someone wo started learning web designing at age 9 and someone who is really good at poetry, writing and who has some intricate cricketing knowledge.

kangan

Cricket Spectator
Cricket is very interesting and wonderful game.I like to watch it specially when players of India are on Crease.Generally all people love to watch this game.This game is really full of enthusiasm and entertainment.You should discuss here about your suggestions and great experience about the team you support.Enjoy cricket and have a great time.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
Cricket is very interesting and wonderful game.I like to watch it specially when players of India are on Crease.Generally all people love to watch this game.This game is really full of enthusiasm and entertainment.You should discuss here about your suggestions and great experience about the team you support.Enjoy cricket and have a great time.
welcome

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
just out of interest, do you write your poetry in english?
Yes, and I have posted a poem on cricket web, see my recent posts.
Here's my skype: dawood.ahmad45 and my facebook:dawood.ahmad.547
Everyone feel free to send me request on skype.

Last edited:

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
Yes, and I have posted a poem on cricket web, see my recent posts.
Here's my skype: dawood.ahmad45 and my facebook:dawood.ahmad.547
Everyone feel free to send me request on skype.
public forum mate, might not want to give out your details to every random on the internet.

naman

Cricket Spectator
I am great fan of cricket .I join this form top discuss with you all my likes about cricket.I am supporter of India and I really like to watch Indian team on crease.Keep on sharing your views.Enjoy with cricket world.

anil1405

International Captain
Hello Folks,

This is Anil from India. Started watching cricket in 91-92 and a supporter of India and Proteas.
Fav. cricketer: Lance Klusener

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hello Folks,

This is Anil from India. Started watching cricket in 91-92 and a supporter of India and Proteas.
Fav. cricketer: Lance Klusener
Hope you have a good time. Feel free to message, and start threads on any cricket topic you see fit. Just a word of advice. Try googling to see if we have already had a thread on the topic previously.

Loved Klusener. What did you think of Chris Cairns?

anil1405

International Captain
Cairns was good to watch, one of those batsmen blessed with both timing and power. The 2000 Champions trophy final knock defines him. Would have loved to see a much more free flowing Cairns but got the impression that he was also given the responsibility of anchoring the innings and not just go bang bang. Plus injuries haven't done any good to him either.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Cairns was good to watch, one of those batsmen blessed with both timing and power. The 2000 Champions trophy final knock defines him. Would have loved to see a much more free flowing Cairns but got the impression that he was also given the responsibility of anchoring the innings and not just go bang bang. Plus injuries haven't done any good to him either.
Good analysis you sound like a keeper - stay clear of anyone with EWS in their username and you will go ok.

WalkingWicket

State 12th Man
Hey everyone,

After being fed up of having no-one to chat serious cricket, I decided to seek out a forum and this seems like the perfect place! England fan, although not a fan of Cook, and proud to be the only Left-arm chinaman I know.

Favourite player: Jason Roy/Graeme Swann