• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to Cricket Web - Cricket Chat

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Are we discussing anything here? Or just ranting...:@
I would like to come to the intellectual discussion advertised in your signature. My qualifications are I have read two of Shakespeare's plays in high school, and I made it through 2/3rds of Dante's Inferno. Please let me know if that is sufficient or if I have to prove myself further....

Ace4

Cricket Spectator
I would like to come to the intellectual discussion advertised in your signature. My qualifications are I have read two of Shakespeare's plays in high school, and I made it through 2/3rds of Dante's Inferno. Please let me know if that is sufficient or if I have to prove myself further....
I think what matters is Are you in Bangalore? Well if not then too we can discuss online. And have you joined on the link I had sent. If yes, would be a way forward for me and you. you can contact me at cricketconflux(at the rate) g mail (dot) com.

Last edited:

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hi guys,

From NZ but live in Japan now so haven't watched cricket properly in a long time. I've enjoyed what little I've seen of the current Windies series. Hopefully we can pull off a victory because things seem to be somewhat on the way up.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
welcome you definitely need to talk to kiwininja - not sure if days of grace is from that neck of the woods too?

Days of Grace

International Captain
Hi guys,

From NZ but live in Japan now so haven't watched cricket properly in a long time. I've enjoyed what little I've seen of the current Windies series. Hopefully we can pull off a victory because things seem to be somewhat on the way up.
Hey, man. Welcome. I live in Takasaki, Gunma. Yourself?

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
Hello. I'm from Moscow, Russia. My name is Maksim
Hi, I have been studying the history of Russian revolution and anti-Stalinist left. Are you interested in Trotskyism?
I studied Russian at Pushikin Institute.
Could you tell me anything about Cricket in Russia?

auditor

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hi. About cricket in Russia I have not heard. I sometimes play on Betfair Exchange interested in cricket. Trotskyist in Russia is not popular, it was very long. Trotsky and Stalin - the heroes of anecdotes.

P.S. sorry for my terrible English, I use translate.google.ru

fredfertang

Hi, I have been studying the history of Russian revolution and anti-Stalinist left. Are you interested in Trotskyism?
I studied Russian at Pushikin Institute.
Could you tell me anything about Cricket in Russia?
Loko you are priceless - I take back all the slightly snidy comments I have cast in your direction in the past

harsh.ag

Lokomotiv seems like an alien sometimes, like a time traveler of some kind. Hey Loko, are you the Doctor by any chance?