• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to Cricket Web - Cricket Chat

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
HI.

I am Swaranjeet.

I wish i could say like Richard, "I'm (sadly) 24" but even my sons haven't been able to say that for a decade :)

I am going to be grandfather this September (high time I would say)

Cricket (except for T-20 which I enjoy as i do cartoon movies) and my dogs are the two loves of my life.

Last edited:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know what deed poll is, I just don't know that f_o_s meant "deed pole". :p
Oh fair enough, didn't pick up on her misspelling, Just saw you ask the question with the correct spelling and took it to be a question about deed poll, rather than questioning over the spelling of deed pole. Apologies.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Welcome to all the new posters - it's good to see a few new guys. If you're interested in either discussing current cricket, or learning some more re the games history, this is a good place to do so.

Flem274*

123/5
I'm Flem274*, but also known as Phlegm. I'm 19 but don't feel it.

I'm unashamedly biased in favour of Central Districts and Peter Ingram in particular. I also support New Zealand on the side. :p

You won't see me much outside of OT and NZ threads where I spend most of my time.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
HI.

I am Swaranjeet.

I wish i could say like Richard, "I'm (sadly) 24" but even my sons haven't been able to say that for a decade :)

I am going to be grandfather this September (high time I would say)

Cricket (except for T-20 which I enjoy as i do cartoon movies) and my dogs are the two loves of my life.
Congratulations, SJS. :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Saluations

I am Jono, real name Jonathan. I am 23 and live in Melbourne, Australia. Signed up to CW since 2004 when I was 17, so been here a while now.

Support India in cricket, but watch almost all series where I can.

I also have proof that Ashley Giles was a better allrounder than Andrew Flintoff.
Go with Nicky Boje instead.
Oi! Love Nicky :cool:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Hi, I am Sanz, I am 37. Sports is my passion, I used to play cricket until a couple of years ago, now a days I spend much of my time @ home with my boys and when they are asleep, I am on CW. On cricket field, I am usually the calm guy, sharp contrast to my internet/real personality. I would like to call myself a fast bowler but being the Indian I am that would be oxymoron, so I just to call myself a medium pacer.

Last edited: