• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to Cricket Web - Cricket Chat

Z-Man

U19 Vice-Captain
I was always searching for a good forum for cricket, Pakpassion was the latest :laugh: but tbh I still visit and post there as for a Pakistani Fan, it is quite knowledgeable no matter how bad it is in quality, it has news for me.

Thanks Mr. SmAliShah for introducing me to this forum.

smash84

The Tiger King
I was always searching for a good forum for cricket, Pakpassion was the latest :laugh: but tbh I still visit and post there as for a Pakistani Fan, it is quite knowledgeable no matter how bad it is in quality, it has news for me.

Thanks Mr. SmAliShah for introducing me to this forum.
you are most welcome Z-Man. I hope you will find cricketweb to be really enjoyable and you will be a regular poster on here.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Btw,his signature is -

Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy.

So apt.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Hi there,

I was wonderring if anyone could tell me how many rows are in Block 3 at the Brit Oval?

Cheers a million to anyone who can help! :D

Jake
Found this post while looking for stuff on The Oval here.

Who does it look like? :ph34r:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
hi all, am Raja from India..
have been an avid follower of this forum for the past one year, but have not posted yet.
looking forward for an exciting India-England series and exciting conversations in CW..

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Welcome Raja - I am impressed that you read posts for a year before joining that must be some type of record.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Welcome Raja - I am impressed that you read posts for a year before joining that must be some type of record.
Thanks Hurricane :) I am sort of introverted towards participating in forums and hence just followed all articles in cricinfo and the forums here without commenting on any of them.
And imo, this is by far the best cricket forum in the world, looking forward to participate more in the coming months.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Raja, Sunny welcome, guys! :cool:

Actually, that could be more normal than we think. My three or four friends and I have been following CW since 2007 or so. I only made an account a few months back. To the best of my knowledge, those guys still don't have an account here. Some discussions here are pure quality. It's kinda addictive! :)

smash84

The Tiger King
Thanks Hurricane :) I am sort of introverted towards participating in forums and hence just followed all articles in cricinfo and the forums here without commenting on any of them.
And imo, this is by far the best cricket forum in the world, looking forward to participate more in the coming months.
Welcome to CW Raja. It is nice to have you on board. I hope that you will try and come out of your shell and post more. I am sure that people like you who listen and read well have a lot of good things to contribute. I hope that you will enjoy your time here :)

Raja, Sunny welcome, guys! :cool:

Actually, that could be more normal than we think. My three or four friends and I have been following CW since 2007 or so. I only made an account a few months back. To the best of my knowledge, those guys still don't have an account here. Some discussions here are pure quality. It's kinda addictive! :)
outswinger you are an old member now......we don't want to hear about you anymore :p