• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to Cricket Web - Cricket Chat

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Oh OK.I thought you were from NZ.
Lol! Don't trust my avatar pic. I could have Imran Khan, Wasim Akram, Gavaskar, Lillee, Waugh or Marshall next :laugh:

It's just the cricketers I admire most. When it comes to cricket, I belong to no nation and I belong to all nations, if that makes sense.
:)

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
I'll believe that when Pakistan and India play a WC final and you cheer for Pakistan :p
To tell you the truth, I could! I mostly support the bowlers - so it could be Zaheer, Munaf Patel, Umar Gul or Wahab Riaz - depending on what would contribute to a good contest. I wouldn't per se call myself an Indian team supporter. Or any team's supporter, for that matter.

salman85

International Debutant
I just saw some clips of Andaaz Apna Apna.

Now i know where Teja got his username from.Unless ofcourse,if that's his real name.

smash84

The Tiger King
I just saw some clips of Andaaz Apna Apna.

Now i know where Teja got his username from.Unless ofcourse,if that's his real name.
lol.........now i remember too why the name Teja always rung a bell

Lies. :p

Salman, My real name is Teja. That dire song in that movie had lead to numerous annoying 'Teja Teja Teja' chants through my childhood. :p
lol........would have sounded quite funny tbh (to everyone except you :p)

Mehul K

Cricket Spectator
Hello everyone, I'm Mehul. I've just joined today. I post regularly on football forums but this is my first cricket forum. I've been searching for a good cricket forum for a while and this one seems like its the best around.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Hello everyone, I'm Mehul. I've just joined today. I post regularly on football forums but this is my first cricket forum. I've been searching for a good cricket forum for a while and this one seems like its the best around.
Nah if you're looking for the best, you need to type 'pakpassion', all one word...

Edit: What happens to these new guys who just give up after a few posts anyway?