• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Good news for Uk cricket fans, ITV bags IPL rights in UK

Dano.85

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
What time are games likely to be on?

Absolutely genius move by the IPL to sell the rights to a free to air broadcaster btw.
There seems to be 2 games a day, the first around 9 in the morning the second around 2 in the afternoon, it all kicks off a week today at 2.15 in the afternoon, followed by 2 games saturday, 2 games sunday and so on and so on

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Just to say, my Gran was so pleased when I told her about this. She doesn't have Sky and therefore has had to do with TMS for the last few years. And despite having followed cricket for 80 years, she loves the T20.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Wow, how old is your gran?

Good news I guess, though tbh I watch all of my cricket via a laptop anyway. :ph34r:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
If Modi has any sense, he'll bring the IPL franchises over to England for a summer exhibition tournament, and target cities with a large Indian/Pakistani descended population.