• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RBS T20 Pakistan Domestic T20

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Just wanted to create a thread for this one to see if anyone is actually following this tournament...i watched one game and was impressed...

Surprisingly its pretty competitive with quality T20 players quite evenly distributed among teams. Except for a couple of teams like Abottabad and Hyderabad, most teams seem to be pretty strong and competitive.

Sialkot Stallions were unstoppable before Razzaq joined them (winning the title multiple times), now with Razzaq, Malik, Rana, Mohammad Asif in their side its going to be a very hard side to beat.

On the other hand the Akmal Brothers and Salman Butt's Lahore Lions is a very strong contender and they have shown their batting power in the first game....also the forgotten opener Nasir Jamshaid had a good outing on the first game as well...

But the biggest rivalry i would say is Karachi Dolphins vs Sialkot Stallions. Karachi Dolphins have some good T20 players. Ofcourse Afridi is another reason why Karachi is strong. Alam and Sami also play for them....

Looking forward to a match up between Sialkot and Karachi...

Any thoughts on this competition....

Another blunder of PCB is that they chose the 30 men squad before the tournament with the chief selector Mohsin Khan only joining recently......

Last edited:

AaronK

State Regular
I have been following it through cricinfo.. too bad they don't have a live commentary.

I see two Mohmmad hafizs... both are in a good form and performing really well..

I personally think.. this would be a very good practice for pakistani players... but if they don't play as one united team...it won't help...

Xuhaib

International Coach
the batting talent in Pakistan is :laugh: spotted a couple of good pacers Aizaz Cheema and Anwar Ali should get a look in.

jeevan

International 12th Man
yup,seems he still has the banana inswing with an odd one now shaping away or going straight on also has incresed his pace by a yard or two.
Bad move, requires someone behind the stumps to catch off the edge. Old plan of bowling out people is much better. :ph34r:

Faisal1985

the batting talent in Pakistan is :laugh: spotted a couple of good pacers Aizaz Cheema and Anwar Ali should get a look in.
I think Khurram Manzoor can make an argument about batting. Anwar Ali is a good prospect, especially if Gul keeps on getting hammered the way he has been recently.

Xuhaib

International Coach
I think Khurram Manzoor can make an argument about batting. Anwar Ali is a good prospect, especially if Gul keeps on getting hammered the way he has been recently.
Khurram Manzoor has just made runs and has looked **** while scoring them apart from Nasir Jamsed and Umer Amin it seems nobody is capable of holding a bat in int cricket.

Faisal1985

Rana Naved can also argue to go 1 down............. LOL!

Umer Akmal had a great outing today against Multan.