• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Richards vs. Tendulkar -Tests

Richards vs Tendulkar -Test

• Total voters

Maximus0723

State Regular
Vote here ladies.

Please refrain from changing arguments(i.e. Aussie players) for more then 5 posts. Yes you can bring them in discussion for comparison purposes but don't drag it too long. Use common sense. You are human, so you can.

This is about Richards vs Tendulkar.

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Sachin has about 6/7 threads on this page comparing him to everyone from Ponting,lara,Richards IN ODI'S,Richards in tests.There is also somewhat of discussions in threads about comparison from Everyone from the DON to Kevin Pietersen and Virendra Sehwag.

The fact that Sachin has now become a benchmark for all such debates ,is a telling fact in itself.

Sachin has about 6/7 threads on this page comparing him to everyone from Ponting,lara,Richards IN ODI'S,Richards in tests.There is also somewhat of discussions in threads about comparison from Everyone from the DON to Kevin Pietersen and Virendra Sehwag.

The fact that Sachin has now become a benchmark for all such debates ,is a telling fact in itself.

I see it more as desperation from SRT fans to prove something that cant be proven. Viv is a great player and most WI supporters dont feel the need to argue the point so if you say Ponting/SRT is better they will just say meh. same with Australians and Ponting or SA's and Kallis, its not really that important to them. Indian supporters seem to feel it is hugely important to tell everyone that SRT is better than Ponting/Viv. If you love SRT that much then good and there is nothing wrong with that becuase he is a great player. But it is sickening and very much like listening to thousands of Mark Nicholas all at once. FFS just believe he is better than everyone and stop with the humping of his leg.

Sir Alex

Banned
I see it more as desperation from SRT fans to prove something that cant be proven. Viv is a great player and most WI supporters dont feel the need to argue the point so if you say Ponting/SRT is better they will just say meh. same with Australians and Ponting or SA's and Kallis, its not really that important to them. Indian supporters seem to feel it is hugely important to tell everyone that SRT is better than Ponting/Viv. If you love SRT that much then good and there is nothing wrong with that becuase he is a great player. But it is sickening and very much like listening to thousands of Mark Nicholas all at once. FFS just believe he is better than everyone and stop with the humping of his leg.
Please substitute "Sachin" with "Australian" and change the protagonists and that's pretty much what the entire forum would like to tell you sir.

:laugh: Mate aren't you pissed!! Chill!!!
Chill is my middle name mate, I would just prefer if those that want to spend an unusual amount of time reorganising their protector over SRT to do it in private instead of standing in front of everyone.

Yeah yeah I know you want to mention I'm Australian so go on do it.

Maximus0723

State Regular
Love increases with sharing, Pain decreases with sharing. Sharing is caring.

I was actually going to make a thread that why Kallis is mad underrated.
I think Ponting also is underrated on this forum and Sachin is overrated. But Sachin is till better.

IMHO sir...

Sir Alex

Banned
Chill is my middle name mate, I would just prefer if those that want to spend an unusual amount of time reorganising their protector over SRT to do it in private instead of standing in front of everyone.

Yeah yeah I know you want to mention I'm Australian so go on do it.
Sir Don Bradman > Sachin Tendulkar.

Happy now?