• Richards

19 35.85%
  • Tendulkar

34 64.15%
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Richards vs. Tendulkar -Tests

Richards vs. Tendulkar -Tests

Vote here ladies.

Please refrain from changing arguments(i.e. Aussie players) for more then 5 posts. Yes you can bring them in discussion for comparison purposes but don't drag it too long. Use common sense. You are human, so you can.

This is about Richards vs Tendulkar.
    Last edited by Maximus0723; 26-02-2010 at 10:17 AM.

Banned
    Of course Ponting > Sangakkara.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Alex View Post
    Of course Ponting > Sangakkara.
    disagree..

Sanga>>>> Ponting

Inzy better than every single batsman apart from Lara and Sachin..

voted for Sachin.. what a legend..
    SALMAM KHAN The real king and Baadshah of Bollywood!!!!!!!!

Simon Champion!
    Sachin has about 6/7 threads on this page comparing him to everyone from Ponting,lara,Richards IN ODI'S,Richards in tests.There is also somewhat of discussions in threads about comparison from Everyone from the DON to Kevin Pietersen and Virendra Sehwag.

The fact that Sachin has now become a benchmark for all such debates ,is a telling fact in itself.

Tendulkar easily.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevno View Post
    Sachin has about 6/7 threads on this page comparing him to everyone from Ponting,lara,Richards IN ODI'S,Richards in tests.There is also somewhat of discussions in threads about comparison from Everyone from the DON to Kevin Pietersen and Virendra Sehwag.

The fact that Sachin has now become a benchmark for all such debates ,is a telling fact in itself.

I see it more as desperation from SRT fans to prove something that cant be proven. Viv is a great player and most WI supporters dont feel the need to argue the point so if you say Ponting/SRT is better they will just say meh. same with Australians and Ponting or SA's and Kallis, its not really that important to them. Indian supporters seem to feel it is hugely important to tell everyone that SRT is better than Ponting/Viv. If you love SRT that much then good and there is nothing wrong with that becuase he is a great player. But it is sickening and very much like listening to thousands of Mark Nicholas all at once. FFS just believe he is better than everyone and stop with the humping of his leg.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetwise View Post
    I see it more as desperation from SRT fans to prove something that cant be proven. Viv is a great player and most WI supporters dont feel the need to argue the point so if you say Ponting/SRT is better they will just say meh. same with Australians and Ponting or SA's and Kallis, its not really that important to them. Indian supporters seem to feel it is hugely important to tell everyone that SRT is better than Ponting/Viv. If you love SRT that much then good and there is nothing wrong with that becuase he is a great player. But it is sickening and very much like listening to thousands of Mark Nicholas all at once. FFS just believe he is better than everyone and stop with the humping of his leg.
    Please substitute "Sachin" with "Australian" and change the protagonists and that's pretty much what the entire forum would like to tell you sir.

Banned
    Please substitute "Sachin" with "Australian" and change the protagonists and that's pretty much what the entire forum would like to tell you sir.
    Do it yourself I'm not your mother.

International Captain Agent TBY's Avatar
    orz

Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity

Banned
    Do it yourself I'm not your mother.
    Mate aren't you pissed!! Chill!!!

Banned
    Mate aren't you pissed!! Chill!!!
    Chill is my middle name mate, I would just prefer if those that want to spend an unusual amount of time reorganising their protector over SRT to do it in private instead of standing in front of everyone.

Yeah yeah I know you want to mention I'm Australian so go on do it.

Love increases with sharing, Pain decreases with sharing. Sharing is caring.

I was actually going to make a thread that why Kallis is mad underrated.
    I think Ponting also is underrated on this forum and Sachin is overrated. But Sachin is till better.

IMHO sir...

Banned
    Chill is my middle name mate, I would just prefer if those that want to spend an unusual amount of time reorganising their protector over SRT to do it in private instead of standing in front of everyone.

Yeah yeah I know you want to mention I'm Australian so go on do it.
    Sir Don Bradman > Sachin Tendulkar.

Happy now?

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Kallis > Chris Martin.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information