• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Atmosphere at sporting events

student

Cricket Spectator
Hi,
I am currently completing my final year at university. I am doing a study about atmosphere at sporting events. So far snooker has been under represented so I am asking people to complet my study which only takes 5 minute of your time (it is a couple of questionaires). Please follow the link below if you are intrested:

Atmosphere at Sporting Events Survey

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just did it anyway. A bit alarmed when you asked me if I was depressed. I wasn't until I thought about it tbh.

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
The "Dravid is a wanker" chants at the SCG 2008 when he was on 18 for like 2 hours was immense. You couldn't literally hear yourself think or speak and it was amazing that he was able to bat up to each ball.