• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PCB handed match fixing evidence by ICC

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Remove the Australia Tests from the record books I reckon. Watt0 still awaiting that maiden ton :ph34r:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sure more will come out in due course, but doubtless there'll be the usual ridiculous amount of pointless speculation in the meantime.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
On a day of considerable confusion, the PCB said it had received evidence from the ICC regarding the involvement of Pakistan players in match-fixing. Initially, after a press conference in which the chairman PCB Ijaz Butt seemed to indicate the two players were from the current squad, Butt told Cricinfo that the cases, incidents and players involved were old ones.
Hmm

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I can't believe duffer just accused Richard of sleeping with his girlfriend!

Fusion

Global Moderator
I had read a report yesterday that Kamran Akmal was under investigation for match fixing in the Australia series. I had dismissed it thinking it’s just the type of “news” that comes out back home whevener Pakistan lose and a player in particular performs badly. If there is actually some truth to the matter, I’ll be left speechless…again. I didn’t think Pakistan cricket could possibly sink any lower than it has in the past few years, but I could be proven wrong if this turns out to be true.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I had read a report yesterday that Kamran Akmal was under investigation for match fixing in the Australia series. I had dismissed it thinking it’s just the type of “news” that comes out back home whevener Pakistan lose and a player in particular performs badly. If there is actually some truth to the matter, I’ll be left speechless…again. I didn’t think Pakistan cricket could possibly sink any lower than it has in the past few years, but I could be proven wrong if this turns out to be true.
Part of me wants it to be true (as horribel as it sounds). Not sure if the world could handle it though.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would be the most scandalous thing to happen to cricket in a long time. Bring back the excitement tbh.

pasag

RTDAS
Will give The Age an excuse to bring back that picture of a wad of cash in a cricket ball they love so much.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
If their are players in the current squad who are part of this and who were part of the 11 or 12 losing streak or whatever that was.........then i want to see a public beheadings!

AaronK

State Regular
I was about to say that miss run out was suspecious..

So i would say it is Kamran akmal and Shoaib Malik..

these are the two players..

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Hey, bright side. If Kamran's involved, you're rid of butterfingers once and for all :thumbsup: :ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Don't play pedantry on my ambiguous sentence, you know full well the 'his' referred to duffer :p