Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Discuss English County Cricket Here :P

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    I'd like to point out that Knight just reached 1000 in his 7th First Class match of the season. Have any players done i t in less?

A sad indictment on the County game it is though!

Glad to see Mr Key getting his chance (as I did actually say in our Fulton discussion I seem to remember?)
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Cricket Web Vice Administrator
    I'd like to point out that Knight just reached 1000 in his 7th First Class match of the season. Have any players done i t in less?
    Sorry couldn't say, without looking all the stats up, also it did help that he scored that big 200 recently and then in the 2nd inning got 97, but he is in some fine form (apart from that NUL game v Kent )

Glad to see Mr Key getting his chance (as I did actually say in our Fulton discussion I seem to remember?)
    LOL yes you did and his been ok so far taken a nice catch at 1st slip yesterday, to get rid of former team mate R.Dravid

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    I posted this question on another list I'm on.

The outcome is that we believe it equals the record held by one D.Bradman of 7 matches (although this bradman character had a lot fewer innings)

Does anyone know who this Bradman character is, and if it was just a flash in the pan?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information