• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Discuss English County Cricket Here :P

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
And they just got obliterated. Worcs 643-8 declared - Hick 315* (386 balls), Durham 240ish all out. Innings and 300+ runs...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well Warwickshire's tail certainly Wagged in both innings.

What a debut 93 runs for once out and 4-40odd!

Rich2001

International Captain
Hey Marc it's good to see D.Fulton is hitting the runs again, 82* overnight ;) :D. And what can I say about R.Key he just can't stop :D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Hey Marc it's good to see D.Fulton is hitting the runs again, 82* overnight ;) :D. And what can I say about R.Key he just can't stop :D
They still both average only in the 40's - Hardly world beating in crappy County Cricket.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
It'll come...

Batting & Fielding M I NO Runs HS Ave 100 50 Ct St
All First-class 8 15 1 648 116 46.28 2 2 17 0

Not far off, we're counting all 1st class remember..

[Edited on 6/30/02 by Neil Pickup]

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Good point - I was only looking at the Championship averages.

They'll lose to the mighty Bears though - Bob Woolmer is a slightly better manager / coach than me ;)

Rich2001

International Captain
Just wait till they play Warwickshire next week
They'll lose to the mighty Bears though - Bob Woolmer is a slightly better manager / coach than me ;)
It's ok Marc I wont say anything about

DP Fulton 101
RWT Key 62

[Edited on 7/4/02 by Rich2001]