• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Tendulkar vs Ponting Thread

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Rightio, keep it in here. Have as many multiquotes, ugly stats, rubbish arguments as you want. Because hopefully, unless there is a reported post, I won't have to look in this thread ever again.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rightio, keep it in here. Have as many multiquotes, ugly stats, rubbish arguments as you want. Because hopefully, unless there is a reported post, I won't have to look in this thread ever again.
Is there an "ignore thread" function?
The emoticon in the title is a nice touch.
Tendulkar!
It is clear that neither played as many important innings as Kallis. And they both were nowhere near as good allrounders either!
Both flat track bullies :ph34r:
Shut up all of you, the most valuable player was clearly Warne.
Needs a poll.
True, the best batsman of the era was clearly Michael Vaughan.

Murali was better!
Quiet all of you, you're giving me a headache!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
IMO the only stat that matters is batting in the fourth innings in new zealand while neither was injured and Warne was howling at the moon in his underwear.

Therefore clearly, Gautam Gambhir is the best player. Otherwise, you're just being illogical.