• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

looking for a summer in the uk ?

Jim Cad

Cricket Spectator
Shelton Cricket Club from the sometimes sunny UK is looking for a young ozzy cricketer to spend the summer smashing some brits around

We are a shropshire premier league club near the welsh boarder not too far away from Birmingham, liverpool and chester

we will be able to offer accomodation and some coaching work and will take good care of anyone interested in coming over

The standard is good and most teams have an overseas player
the social side is second to none honestly if anything maybe too good

We have strong links with feeder clubs into the county circuit via the birmingham league

this is a excellent opp for someone to come over and have a great time playing cricket and seeing some of the uk

please contact me via email

jamescadwallader@birminghammidshires.co.uk

and i can tell you more

I hope this has not offended anyone

Jim Cad

Cricket Spectator
we are touring amsterdam in august !

if you know anyone who wants to come over as a eu player we would consider it

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Shelton Cricket Club from the sometimes sunny UK is looking for a young ozzy cricketer to spend the summer smashing some brits around

We are a shropshire premier league club near the welsh boarder not too far away from Birmingham, liverpool and chester

we will be able to offer accomodation and some coaching work and will take good care of anyone interested in coming over

The standard is good and most teams have an overseas player
the social side is second to none honestly if anything maybe too good

We have strong links with feeder clubs into the county circuit via the birmingham league

this is a excellent opp for someone to come over and have a great time playing cricket and seeing some of the uk

please contact me via email

jamescadwallader@birminghammidshires.co.uk

and i can tell you more

Airfares included? Car?

Jim Cad

Cricket Spectator
no

prob not looking at that high a standard

more someone looking to gain from the experience and then maybe get that sort of support down the line

would be good for someones first or second year in uk

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wish I'd done something like this when I was younger. Would be a great experience I think.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd highly recommend it to anyone thinking about it. It's a great experience and a fantastic way to see some of the UK and Europe. Done on the back of a working visa it's a good introduction to English life.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member

You bet it has !!

Why Ozzie ?

And why young ??
:@:@:@:@:@