• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

zaremba has last doughnut

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Let me see...

You will all recall that before tea time yesterday I was saying that doughnuts are healthy, nutritious and delicious. Now, I have eaten the last doughnut and am happy to announce that I was proved correct on all three counts (except health and nutrition).

I also wish to retract my previous threads, "Zaremba hits out against doughnuts",
"Where now for disgraced doughnut-eaters?"; and "Why this is positively the last time that I will ever start a thread about doughnuts."

Mmmm, doughnuts.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When I saw Rich had replied I was 95% sure he was going to be talking in depth about the nutritious values of doughnuts.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Let me see...

You will all recall that before tea time yesterday I was saying that doughnuts are healthy, nutritious and delicious. Now, I have eaten the last doughnut and am happy to announce that I was proved correct on all three counts (except health and nutrition).

I also wish to retract my previous threads, "Zaremba hits out against doughnuts",
"Where now for disgraced doughnut-eaters?"; and "Why this is positively the last time that I will ever start a thread about doughnuts."

Mmmm, doughnuts.
:laugh: Superb

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
When I saw Rich had replied I was 95% sure he was going to be talking in depth about the nutritious values of doughnuts.
Sometimes it's scary how you read my mind, partially... but no, doughnuts are not among the many things I've recently taken acute note of the nutrition info of, partly because I try to avoid consuming them with enough regularity for it to matter!

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sometimes it's scary how you read my mind, partially... but no, doughnuts are not among the many things I've recently taken acute note of the nutrition info of, partly because I try to avoid consuming them with enough regularity for it to matter!
Haha, it's just something you do. Reply to a post that was obviously in jest (and you know it's in jest) completely seriously, raising real points on the issue. Always makes me chuckle.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Pothas, kendall and kenway are all the same person.

If anyone wanted evidence that Casson\Gaijin-san\furious_ged is not the only one to d00plicate a perma, there it is what took us so long? to find each other baaaaaaaaby

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gonna have to hit Greggs tomorrow, this thread has given me a craving for donuts.
Odd place to ask for directions. God I hate Greggs, take over all the bakeries I like and replace them with McDonaldsified ****e. There's about 10 Greggs in every town near here.