• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2010 Allan Border Medal

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah what a season Hastings has had. Would surely be up for the state prize next year if he keeps up this form and adds a few runs to it.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Johnson's girlfriend is very attractive. Bingle looks like Cat woman and would fit perfectly in a horror movie.

Burgey

Mate, I'm not a huge fan of hers, but seriously, if you think she belongs in a horror movie, you have very very high standards, with respect. That Chanel necklace/ tatt thing she had on was, imo, bloody awesome. But I still think Lee Furlong ftw in terms of stylish dress on the night,though Bratich gets points for not showing her undies this year.

Last edited:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Stoked that Katich got the test award.

Watson's speech was awesome. Well deserved after an awesome year.

redhotchilipepa

U19 Vice-Captain
Mate, I'm not a huge fan of hers, but seriously, if you think she belongs in a horror movie, you have very very high standards, with respect. That Chanel necklace/ tatt thing she had on was, imo, bloody awesome. But I still think Lee Furlong ftw in terms of stylish dress on the night,though Bratich gets points for not showing her undies this year.
agreed.

Also, congrats to the South Aussies, Michael Klinger and Shelley Nitschke. back-to-back State Player of the Year for Klinger and back-to-back Women's International Cricketer of the Year for Shelley. Well deserved accolades! :happy:

Michael Klinger got back to Adelaide this afternoon and spoke about his award at the airport, video on the SACA website:
SACA - South Australian Cricket Association - Home

Burgey

Thank God, thought I was going to be howled down. Apparently they're releasing them this week, based on what she said. Think they're very *** tbh.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Just don't find her face attractive. Her eyes and lips turn me off.

redhotchilipepa

U19 Vice-Captain
Just don't find her face attractive. Her eyes and lips turn me off.
She's a gorgeous chick no doubt but I think the make-up around her eyes made her like a bit like a corpse. :ph34r:

Lee Furlong looked very elegant.

That chick with the fake cans and see through dress... what the??

Briony

International Debutant
Trying too hard...
Fake **** are so yesterday. The Aussie WAGs are certainly more attractive than the SA girlfriends which were pictured in an Indian newspaper yesterday. Amla's is fully covered apart from the slit in her eyes and the others are ordinary, especially Smith's. He used to date that gorgeous Minki model though so has lost his taste.

Bingle did look a bit corpse like.

At least women like Ponting's wife just dress for style and comfort.

Craig

World Traveller
She's a gorgeous chick no doubt but I think the make-up around her eyes made her like a bit like a corpse. :ph34r:

Lee Furlong looked very elegant.

That chick with the fake cans and see through dress... what the??
That would be Nathan Bracken's wife, Haley. First thing I though of when I saw her was 'Her boobs must of cost Nathan a fortune'.

Burgey

Dunno, that's just "I have loads of money but no imagination", surely? Plus, he doesn't fill it like Watto does.
Nah, Prada says "This suit/ dress/ bag/ these shoes/ whatever are incredibly classy". Whether the wearer is classy though, is a different question.

Plus, he wouldn't have paid for it I think - they[d have given it to him to wear.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah, Prada says "This suit/ dress/ bag/ these shoes/ whatever are incredibly classy". Whether the wearer is classy though, is a different question.

Plus, he wouldn't have paid for it I think - they[d have given it to him to wear.
Now there's the real mystery... who would go and buy a Prada suit because Michael Clark was wearing it? :p

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Welcome to the Allan Border Medal show, and your host for the night is Mark Nicholas...

I'd rather remove my own kneecaps with a rusty saw

howardj

International Coach
I liked Watson's hair, dare I say.

I'm also reliably informed that he's one of the nicest blokes, personality-wise, in Australian sport.