• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2010 Allan Border Medal

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thanks mate, hopefully I can tell my girl about Calista Flockhart's character so we don't have to watch it. We are at the end of Desperate Housewives, riveting.
Sorry mate, I should have given a spoiler alert. Don't want to ruin your night.

Trust me, it's ruined mine. :p

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Awesomeness, love Watto to bits. In a cute shaggy-haired puppy kind of way. :)

Was just looking at the girls dresses at work on my lunch break, got to Mrs Bracken and wished I hadn't.

Think Mrs Watto and Mrs Johnson look lovely, tho.

Briony

International Debutant
Australian players attract the most gorgeous WAGs. Maybe Aussie women are the best looking.:happy:

Well done Watson and to the other winners.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Well done Watto! It's been so great to see him finally delivering on his potential. Going to call it now and say Watson > Flintoff.

Have to say, who would have thought the woman behind Bracken's hair could make a style mistake like that! :ph34r:

howardj

International Coach
Players should be awarded 3-2-1 votes on their actual impact on the game, rather than who was the best Australian player in the game. Therefore, with the Lord's debacle for instance, Michael Clarke might have been the only Australian player deserving of points. This would give a better reflection of who actually played well.

Anyway, I thought the whole night was very self-congratulatory -

"We're world beaters blah blah blah"

No we are not - we lost the Ashes to an England team minus Pietersen and Flintoff for most of the Series.

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
William Morris's speech was quite funny.

Benaud looked like a toad though.
Yeah, loved what he said about him having to spend 17 nights out of the 25 on the boat to England sleeping on lifeboats because he was rooming with Garth McKenzie :laugh:

Last edited: