• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

jboss has last laugh

SeamUp

International Coach
This guy is a joke.

Makes me ashamed to be South African.

By the way Boucher is pure class and will be in the team for a while yet.

AB is just so damn good and probably been our most consistent player for the last 2 years. Hence his 217* in India, 170-odd at Headingley, the only player in the SA-AUS series to get 3 centuries and was the leading run scorer there, got 2 or 3 50's against the English and 1 now against India in trying to push the game along and playing for the team.

JP is a talent going through a rough patch. He probably needs to go back to domestic cricket but he will be back. Even the Don himself got dropped. Many great players have been dropped and come back.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't stop laughing at the title of this thread. Referring to yourself in the third person whilst gloating is probably the best thing anyone can ever do.

"South Africa to win the first test? Uppercut saw it coming."

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't stop laughing at the title of this thread. Referring to yourself in the third person whilst gloating is probably the best thing anyone can ever do.

"South Africa to win the first test? Uppercut saw it coming."
They lost, FTR

(edit: apologies, this may have been part of your point)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I honestly think this could be the worst thread ever in CW history, at least from an opening post point of view.

Never seen someone so arrogant as to make a post saying they have the last laugh in the third person.

jboss

Banned
This guy is a joke.

Makes me ashamed to be South African.

By the way Boucher is pure class and will be in the team for a while yet.

AB is just so damn good and probably been our most consistent player for the last 2 years. Hence his 217* in India, 170-odd at Headingley, the only player in the SA-AUS series to get 3 centuries and was the leading run scorer there, got 2 or 3 50's against the English and 1 now against India in trying to push the game along and playing for the team.

JP is a talent going through a rough patch. He probably needs to go back to domestic cricket but he will be back. Even the Don himself got dropped. Many great players have been dropped and come back.
Well you would not be the first person to be ashamed. A million white people over the last 15 years have left SA after feeling ashamed.
Almost a whole Eng cricket team have become ashamed and left to play for Eng.
Almost a complete India coaching staff have become ashamed and left.

Craig

World Traveller
Well you would not be the first person to be ashamed. A million white people over the last 15 years have left SA after feeling ashamed.
Almost a whole Eng cricket team have become ashamed and left to play for Eng.
Almost a complete India coaching staff have become ashamed and left.
Or the BCCI offered them more USD$$$$$$$$ then the CSA ever could. People go where the money is. Fact. If somebody offered you more money to do your job, you would tell your employer to get ****ed within a heartbeat.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Hardly a fair quote as my selection was based on the slected squad. Look before that and you would realise I said he has no place in test cricket.
Not "a" quote but three - and you picked him in each team quite happily. I'm not saying you haven't been critical of him but I am saying that your position has been confused.