• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes 2009

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
Hi guys,

Last summer I recorded all the summaries that had been broadcasted on Five. Due to work, open air festivals and an UK tour I converted all of the video files into mpeg files so I could watch it on my Ipod whenever needed.

As today I have a day off ( sick leave) I decided to watch all five test matches, just to keep the cricket feeling going as this weekend I will miss practice. But I noticed that I miss the second day of the first test at Cardiff.

Does anybody know where I could buy a dvd about the Ashes or if I still can watch it online?

Thanks.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
There is a DVD boxset, I got it from HMV online for a tenner. Not watched it yet but I had free work incentive money to throw about, and there are parts of that series that will be good viewing after a few Guinness on a night in.

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
Thanks guys,

How many DVD's does the box contains?
The bits I have are like a short summary ( 30-40 minutes) per day.

Anybody knows the shipping costs to Belgium?