• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do Pakistanis here agree with Sohail Tanveer's comments about Hindus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube - IPL and Pakistani Cricket Team Post by Zagham

The Pakistani cricketer, Sohail Tanveer, says "Hinduon ki zehniyat hi aisi hai" at 4.18 (which for the record means Hindu's have this (cheap) mentality) or thereabouts in the above posted video.I find this very shocking coming from a cricketer. You can expect that from someone like Zaid Hameed, but Tanveer? Absolutely shocking.

What I would like to know is : -

1. Can any Pakistani seriously justify this? I mean he has a hindu teammate for god's sake!
2. If the answer to the above is no, then surely the PCB must take some sort of action?

AaronK

State Regular
another thread about this.. c'mon.. now there will be another fight here..I hope the mods step in and lock this thread before things get out of hand here..

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Tanvir is telling the truth.
Please refrain from making stereotypical comments based on race/religion/nationality, etc.

We have a forum here where people from all countries and religions (and lack of religions) come to discuss and enjoy cricket. Cricket is a sport, it's supposed to be fun, and let's try to reflect that in our posts and the atmosphere we maintain, as hard as it might be sometimes.

If you do agree with Tanvir's opinion, this is not the place to express it. If you want to debate the finer points of Hinduism (or Islam, or whatever), start a thread in Off Topic, and if it's civil, it will be allowed to continue.

Thread closed.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Oh, and please report posts if you think something is inflammatory. Posting in the thread doesn't make us aware of a posts' existance, reporting does :).

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.