• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Asif vs Steyn

smash84

The Tiger King
yeah, Asif was ridiculously skillful with his wrists. Those in-dippers of his were comparable to Imran's reverse swinging in-dippers at his peak

nexxus

U19 Debutant
There needs to be a necromancer icon on threads like these. I spent a couple minutes reading the first few pages thinking "Why is this even here? Is he going to be unbanned soon? What don't I know?"

Then I saw someone say they thought he'd overtake Steyn eventually and that finally caused me to look at the date. I wonder how many people like me thought: "Oh that's sad for world Cricket" but really deep down were quite relieved that their team wouldn't need to face him anymore. Stupid plonker, can-not believe what a big idiot he was.

ajdude

International Coach
fun fact: mohammad asif signed one of those banners with "FOUR" and "SIX" that they hand out at the cricket for me. had a small conversation about how the pen he used didn't work very well on the material used to produce the aforementioned "FOUR" and "SIX" banner. buggered if i know where it went

**** he was a good bowler to watch though, unbelievable