• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

which International cricket team you liked most other than You National team And Why?

Flem274*

123/5
England. They just fit the stereotype of loveable, boring guys who sometimes just punch above their weights but then as if they committed a grave violation come back to mediocrity.
Wow..that sentence was used to describe someone other than us for once.

Atm for me it would be WI, SA and Pakistan. I love Pakistan. :p

Sir Alex

Banned
Wow..that sentence was used to describe someone other than us for once.

Atm for me it would be WI, SA and Pakistan. I love Pakistan. :p
I would had it been a discussion on what nations other than your team do you support in ODIs.

But then Sir Richard would eat me for not observing CW code of conduct - When in doubt it's tests.

Flem274*

123/5
I would had it been a discussion on what nations other than your team do you support in ODIs.

But then Sir Richard would eat me for not observing CW code of conduct - When in doubt it's tests.
Lol. :p

Go face our "letz hit sixxez" top order and say we're hard working boring fighters :p

Is it somewhat ironic that the only nurdler in the batting is a South African? :ph34r:

mohammad16

U19 Captain
I don't really enjoy watching any other particular team, I am very big on superstars though. Give me Brian Lara even batting in the nets facing school boys, and I would instantly prefer that over anything international cricket has to offer in general. Big on individual contests as well, Tendulkar vs Warne, or Akhtar etc.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I generally root for the underdogs whenever England aren't involved. Getting harder and harder to decide just who is the underdog of late tho

Must be said I find the yarps strangely unloveable for some reason. Dunno why as (captain aside, obv) they don't really have any prize tools in their side just now. It's possibly because of the sins of their union side, which has featured some prize ****s over the years.

SeamUp

International Coach
Australia or West Indies for mine.

Obviously the rivalry and similarity between South Africans (my team) and Australians ito style of cricket on the field and behaviour off the field in sitting down and having a 'cold' one. Always hard quality cricket when they play!

The the Windies for obvious reasons...calypso batting and fast agressive bowling always gets the blood flowing..

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I have never really liked South Africa but am warming to them of late. Steyn is obviously great and I do have quite like Kallis in a funny kind of way, love him fielding at slip at any rate. Duminy is rather wonderfull as well, just a shame he has produced nothing of late.

Kyle

School Boy/Girl Captain
Australia. The SA/Aus cultural similarities just make them seem closer.

Also love fighting spirit in sport and the Aussies always had that.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Underdogs, usually. Prefer to see the lesser nations do well than other ones.

Test-playing nations only, probably New Zealand.

Slifer

International Captain
Australia. Just love their never say die attitude plus i like their 'get on with it' way of responding to adversity.

L Trumper

State Regular
ENGLAND -- They criticize themselves like no one else, still every tom dick and harry says english cricket is about self glorification. In addition english fans are generally very good, reasonable, rational and appreciate other teams.

WestIndies -- For obvious reasons (They entertain spectators in a way no other team can)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
ENGLAND -- They criticize themselves like no one else, still every tom dick and harry says english cricket is about self glorification. In addition english fans are generally very good, reasonable, rational and appreciate other teams.
Been said a few times but the only people who are allowed to criticise the England team are England fans. Anyone other than an England fan saying "jeez, we're ****" is not acceptable in the eyes of a good England fan.

And YES THIS POST IS PARTLY IN JEST BUT IT SHOULD BE PRETTY OBVIOUS WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!