• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Monday Speed Schoolyard Pick Draft

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Three selectors per test playing nation, take turns at picking their playing XI.

5 minutes max per pick only.

Order of picks goes (eg)Selector 1 (India A) - pick 1 ----> Selector 2 (India B) - pick 1 ----> Selector 3 (India C) - picks 1 and 2 ----> Selector 2 (India B) - pick 2 ---->Selector 1 (India A) - picks 2 and 3 ----> Selector 2 (India B) - pick 3 ----> etc etc.

First come, first served. If a selector takes more than 5 minutes for a pick, next selector goes ahead with his pick.

Only players that have played a FC match within the last 1 year, and qualified to represent that country in Test cricket as of today, eligible.

Timer goes off once three selectors sign up for a particular nation.

I'll go first - India A, first player to be picked once two more guys sign up for India B and C.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If I can : England A

If I can't : India B (Unless somebody feels agrieved about missing out).

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Started already? I thought we'd wait for everyone and then have a set time to start.....

Oh well, I'll get in next time.