• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Andy Zaltzman

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't say I've ever listened, but I have read a few pieces of his and it's usually pretty witty stuff.

Point

Cricket Spectator
Both his columns and his podcasts are hilarious.

International cricket these days is just begging for that kind of satire.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I find a lot of his stuff on cricinfo to be distinctly unfunny. Having said that, he has moments of brilliance on the bugle podcast.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, we've had a few threads on him. He's pretty funny. I haven't found many cricket writers like him.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Has a real passion for the game and for comedy. That helps, I guess. :)

Even in the ones that aren't too funny, he sometimes makes pretty decent observations of the game.. Always love to read his stuff.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Saw him on 8 out of 10 Cats. Suffice to say his written stuff is funnier.

Looks like the bastard child of Mick Hucknall & Art Garfunkel too, so I suppose he needs a sense of humour. :ph34r: