• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Afridi The Cheat Strikes again

HGB1892

Cricket Spectator
Once again Afridi is guilty of cheating, how long before the authorities actually impose some proper sanctions on repeat offenders?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm personally wondering when the first "but Jimmeh got away with it" post will appear :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sometimes I think Afridi may actually be insane though.

Like there's cheating, and then there's just being outrageous.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, for those who haven't seen it, it's actually worse than just "biting the ball" sounds. You'd probably hear that and think he chewed off a loose thread or something between his front teeth, but he actually put about half the ball in his mouth and started gnawing on it. He didn't even try to hide it; he did it in really plain sight.

As Jono said, it was completely outrageous.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
FFS. Maybe he was just hungry. Lay off the accusations. Ijaz Butt doesn't take these sort of insults lying down.

Matt79

Global Moderator
There must be a sensible explanation for this kinda behaviour.... let's see. Hmmm, had Cam White been rubbing the ball on his crotch just before this happened?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Not guilty, IMHO. Poor ****'s clearly been reduced to such penury following his outrageous exclusion from the IPL he's reduced to gnawing leather for sustenance.

Blame the BCCI.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha geez that video got up there quick. But yeah, one of the silliest things I've ever seen. Seriously, just wtf??