Thread: Australian cricket cards for sale

Cricket Spectator

Icon4 Australian cricket cards for sale

Good evening

I have a collection of Australian cricket cards, from early to late 1990s, for sale to anyone who is interested.

The collection was a hobby of mine growing up and includes 884 cards from many different sets. Most sets are complete and it includes a number of rare sets, cards, etc. There is well over $3000 worth of cards in the collection but I have decided to say goodbye to them.

I am prepared to sell the entire collection for just $500, a bargain for anyone looking at some complete sets and some rare cards/collection indeed. I am also prepared to sell individual sets for negotiable prices. If you're interested in single cards, please contact me and we'll see if we can arrange something although preference will be given to those who want a set or the collection.

I have done an Excel spreadsheet of all the cards at this link: http://www.leaguelineup.com/nqbroomb...collection.xls, I have also attached the file to this post. All cards are in excellent condition and have been regularly checked to ensure there was no mould, moisture etc to damage them.

If you want any further information or have any questions feel free to contact me: Cory Skilton, e-mail cory@broomball.com.au, phone/SMS 0403048007 (+61403048007 for those outside Australia). I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the collection or individual sets.

Regards
    Cory Skilton
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information