• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

John Howard to head ICC?

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Oh God no! Why can't Johnny just retire to motivational speaking and writing memoirs like everyone else?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Disagree with Jonnie's ideology all you want but he was a very, very good politician. And if there's one thing the ICC needs more of, it's politics.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disagree with Jonnie's ideology all you want but he was a very, very good politician. And if there's one thing the ICC needs more of, it's politics.
True plus he's an egomaniac that wont be relegated to puppet status

Personally, dont like the guy but he could be a good choice

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks like all the international cricketers could be getting tax cuts this year.

Has anyone told Johnny some of the cricketers could be Muslims?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
And If Pawar can do it why not Howard. I am all for Howard taking the top post.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
He's just saying it so we get to see Yuvraj push Howard off the stage when he presents the Champions Trophy to us at some point.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's just saying it so we get to see Yuvraj push Howard off the stage when he presents the Champions Trophy to us at some point.
He can **** off, do you know how long the line is to push Howard off anything high? No cutsies.

Last edited:
Looks like all the international cricketers could be getting tax cuts this year.

Has anyone told Johnny some of the cricketers could be Muslims?
Howard had a very good raport with muslim leaders in Australia, he worked with them and showed respect. In return muslim leaders have respect for Howard so I dont see where you are coming from. Are you suggesting this to make him look racist?.