• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

65 seconds with Dave Mohammed

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The man, the legend. Was brilliant for T&T against Guyana in the Haiti Fundraiser tonight. Definitely the pick of the bowlers, though he only took 2-19. Given the time of night and Premiere Pro playing up atm, I've cobbled this highlights package together with Windows Movie Maker (which I've come to realize is a hugely substandard video editor) so sorry about the poor production value. Video taken with my mum's digital camera amidst a roaring crowd.

Enjoy...

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Saved.

Although from the title, i thought you'd managed to get a 65 second interview with him, now that would have been awesome.

Mr Mxyzptlk

No time. :( Left immediately after the winning runs were hit. Took an hour and a half to drive home, and I had to get back for the replay of the Liverpool-Tottenham game. I am shamefaced.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
No time. :( Left immediately after the winning runs were hit. Took an hour and a half to drive home, and I had to get back for the replay of the Liverpool-Tottenham game. I am shamefaced.
We know you took your girlfriend, its ok to admit being under the thumb :laugh:

one day i will shake Dave's hand, one day.

Mr Mxyzptlk

We know you took your girlfriend, its ok to admit being under the thumb :laugh:
Just seeing this, sadly.

She was surprisingly well-behaved. And she actually said she'd go to another T20 game, but that she'd never watch any form of cricket on TV.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Dave is the reason I joined CW of course. Liam, you are very cool, almost as cool as Dave.