• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand

James

Cricket Web Owner
Play the Twenty20 series on Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket
Forum Fans User Competition Code - 1264033064​

Play the ODI series on Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket
Forum Fans User Competition Code - 1264033159​

Wed Feb 3
Only T20I - New Zealand v Bangladesh
Seddon Park, Hamilton

Fri Feb 5
1st ODI - New Zealand v Bangladesh
McLean Park, Napier

Mon Feb 8
2nd ODI - New Zealand v Bangladesh
University Oval, Dunedin

Thu Feb 11
3rd ODI - New Zealand v Bangladesh
AMI Stadium, Christchurch

Mon Feb 15 - Fri Feb 19
Only Test - New Zealand v Bangladesh
Seddon Park, Hamilton

Craig

World Traveller
So I guess we can expect big hundreds from McIntosh, McCullum, but none when it really matters of course. Call me stupid, but I thought all Test series had to be at least two Tests? If there had been a second Test, it would of given us 7 Tests in a New Zealand home season which would of been simply awesome.

I can't wait to see how Shakib will go. He will probably get Ross Taylor out for 99 when Taylor tries to slog sweep him out of Seddon Park.

Ding Dong to tell me to pull my head in 5..4..3

Athlai

Not Terrible
Wonder if Tamim will score runs against us again, remember that last time he was here he was certainly in the runs till he hurt himself.

Whats our team going to be?

McIntosh
Watling
Guptill
Taylor
??????
Vettori
McCullum
Tuffey (y)
Southee
??????
Martin

Broom to get a shot
considering its Hamilton Jeets might get a go too

Hope Franklin returns though.

Howsie

International Captain
Gee I really hope Martin Guptill doesn't play in the test, last thing we need is him racking up a 100 to keep himself in the team against Australia. (And yes I like Guptill, but he isn't test standard yet and he'll only fail against Australia)

Guptill and O'Brien gone from the last test team:

1.McIntosh
2.Watling
3.?
4.Taylor
5.Broom
6.Vettori
7.McCullum
8.Tuffey
9.Southee
10.Arnel
11.Martin

I don't really like the look of that team at all, Martin Guptill will probably have to end up playing.

Craig

World Traveller
I will also be relying on you Kiwi's and Cricinfo, as not surprisingly, Fox Sports are not covering the tour.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Gee I really hope Martin Guptill doesn't play in the test, last thing we need is him racking up a 100 to keep himself in the team against Australia. (And yes I like Guptill, but he isn't test standard yet and he'll only fail against Australia)

Guptill and O'Brien gone from the last test team:

1.McIntosh
2.Watling
3.?
4.Taylor
5.Broom
6.Vettori
7.McCullum
8.Tuffey
9.Southee
10.Arnel
11.Martin

I don't really like the look of that team at all, Martin Guptill will probably have to end up playing.
I don't know about Vettori at six for this series. I think there's a lot more chance of Bangladesh rolling New Zealand's top order for nothing than Bangladesh putting on a huge partnership that stretches a four-man attack beyond its limits. I'd play Franklin ahead of Arnel or Southee and bat Vettori at eight. Or you could even just bat Franklin at eight I suppose.

Polo23

International Debutant
Hope Broom gets a crack...Will Elliott still be injured? Don't really see anyone else in the running.

S.P. Fleming

U19 Cricketer
you are all speaking as though Ryder is defs a no go for Bangladesh. Is this the case? Because I had heard he was getting closer to a return, and the test is still nearly a month away.

potato_25

Cricket Spectator
haha yeah bangladesh =O
hope ryder will be back so he will get some practime b4 ze auzzies come (if he is fit to play) =P

Athlai

Not Terrible
Ryder still needs a runner in matches I think. Not much has been revealed about his injury at all, maybe theres more than just the groin strain?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Heard on the radio that this is what the NZ selectors were thinking. Where does he fit in though?
Will Ryder finally be placed down the order in the long term?
McCullum back down the order with Guptill and Ryder opening with Vincent at 3?